- Post scrapbook pages... Need to develop tech-savvy in order to accomplish this. Also need to find better way of taking pictures of LOs. This is in fact my primary purpose.
- Things at work that make me laugh. Could even categorise posts. Especially as privacy issues dubious. Could make some stuff invisible. See tech-savvy.
- List goals, mini or otherwise. Nice to then tick them off. Part of the lists thing.
- Write in full sentences with connectives and pronouns. Starting...soon.
- Books. We'll see where that one goes.
So, I have perfected my hot chocolate-making skills. I have determined to keep the recipe secret for a while so I can get some mileage out of it this winter. I harbour Nigella-esque desires to be the perfect hostess and whip up some deliciously thick, wintry Ho-Cho from scratch at a moment's notice. Occasional lump notwithstanding. Egotistical? Yes. But oh-so-much fun.
And so now I can. The perfecting process took a lot less time than I thought. Exactly 2 batches. So now I need to think of something else that I'd like to make really well. And I can repeat this process ad infinitum, or at least until I have a whole repertoire of delicious, drop-of-a-hat gorgeous comfort food guaranteed to please.
Cupcakes seem to be everywhere at the moment. Sounds like a project!
NB to self: Also soup.