It's sunny! Wish I was here, but at least I have cheerful weekend times to look back on :D
Anyway, I've seen these lists on other blogs in the past and as an enormous lists fan, I thought I'd concoct one of these for my self. So, without further ado, beyond a quick fanfare from a proper Yorkshire brass band, these will be my 25 things I want to accomplish before I'm 25...
1) Take every opportunity to travel.
2) Learn to crochet granny squares.
3) Take a photography course.
4) Improve my Spanish.
5) Have a London scrappy event.
6) Go to the globe.
7) Write down my school-year anecdotes.
8) Frame and display a mosaic of photos on my wall.
9) Go for a really posh afternoon tea.
10) Make a brightly coloured layer cake.
11) Organise my photos.
14) Get all my pages into albums properly!
16) Find a place to get chipotle chillies and cook with them.
17) Make a crazy union flag skirt for the last night of the proms.
18) Get a tent and go camping.
19) Put together my Guiding camp blanket.
20) Finish my unfinished knitted jumper!
21) Get to grips with the sewing machine.
22) See the Nutcracker at Christmas.
24) Branch out and try a new mac and cheese recipe.
25) Organise my photos.
Also, if you're hangin' out UK stylee, then I hope you're enjoying a lovely day! I can't get my car radio to work at the moment so I have to be my own radio. Today I was singing half-remembered-snippets-from-Glee-mixed-with-campfire-songs. It's an eclectic mix, but I like to think I am doing my bit and entertaining the local populous in these times of stringency.
P.S. In fact it's sooooo nice today that I brought my marking home with me. Score! Hence no crafting for a couple of days. Sad face!