Just after my 24th birthday, I made a list. 25 things I wanted to accomplish before I'm 25. I love lists. There are all sorts of reasons and delights that are encompassed in the love I have for lists, but one of the top ones is that satisfied feeling of crossing something off. A job well done, if you will.
So first of all, I made a page about the experience....
And this is the updated list....
5) Have a London scrappy event.
6) Go to the globe.
13) *Secret*16) Find a place to get chipotle chillies and cook with them.
18) Go camping.
19) Put together my Guiding camp blanket.
20) Finish my unfinished knitted jumper!
24) Branch out and try a new mac and cheese recipe.
Work in progress:
1) Take every opportunity to travel.
4) Improve my Spanish.
7) Write down my school-year anecdotes.
Things yet to achieve:
2) Learn to crochet granny squares.
3) Take a photography course.
8) Frame and display a mosaic of photos on my wall.
9) Go for a really posh afternoon tea.
10) Make a brightly coloured layer cake.
11) Organise my photos.
14) Get all my pages into albums properly!
17) Make a crazy union flag skirt for the last night of the proms.
21) Get to grips with the sewing machine.
22) See the Nutcracker at Christmas.
25) Go on a patchwork workshop.
I think this is pretty good going for four months in :D
P.S. I realised that when I wrote the original list, I included "Organise my photos" twice. Clearly this desperately needs to be done :D So I changed one of them to learning how to patchwork. Mum, I'm going to need your help on this one!
P.S. I'm using this page as a project for Shimelle's class 'Explore'. It's nice to document these things and even nicer when you have October Afternoon vintage map paper to play with.